Tongariki Sunrise Experience
The closer we are to winter solstice (around 21st of June every year), the further north is the sun at sunrise. Between April and September, the sun will rise behind the volcano Poike. A sunrise tour is still possible, but it will require more of you as a photographer to take beautiful and interesting photos. We will then have to wait until the sun rises behind the volcano.
Please note that there's a bigger risk of unclear skies during winter.
Pick Up Time for this tour will be between 6.00 am and 6.30 am We pick up and drop off passengers in all Hotels, Cottages and Hostels in Hanga Roa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less