Hue Tours - Thuy Bieu & Tam Giang Tour
09:30: Getting to Thuy Bieu village, visiting and enjoying a cup of...
09:30: Getting to Thuy Bieu village, visiting and enjoying a cup of tea in the garden house and communicate with local people. Coming a paper painting family to see the countryside painting art of the young local artists and incense making family to discover the daily life of local people while they are working strenuously with joy and enthusiasm.
11:00: Have a lunch with local Hue specialities.
12:00: Enjoy a cooking class how to do pomelo jam - a kind of speciality fruit of Thuy Bieu village.
13:00: Harmony with nature and drink a cup of lotus tea and enjoy pomelo jam bring you moments to relax.
14:00: Departure to Tam Giang by car.
14:30: Coming Tam Giang Lagoon is a lagoon in the Tam Giang - Cau Hai, the largest coastal ecosystem in Southeast Asia, you have a great experience some fishing activities with local people. Try yourself to row a sampan boat, catch fishes, shrimps, clams, snails…
16:30: Enjoy seafood dinner in a cottage along the lagoon.
17:30: The boat will take you around Tam Giang Lagoon to see beautiful sunset on the Lagoon. The most beautiful moments on the lagoon are at sunset when it turns purple.
18:00: Finish the trip. Our car will take you back to your hotel in Hue. Thank you and say goodbye.
Surcharge from 5 - 10 $/ for the distance away the Hue city center (informed by email once we confirm your booking and pickup or meeting point.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less