Private Transfer from Naples to Pescara with 2 Sightseeing Stops
1) Herculaneum Archaeological Area - Visit The Ruins of Herculaneum which is the archaeological park where you can experience the excitement of walking in the footsteps of the time-honoured Romans!
2) Anfiteatro Campano - Impressive monument to explore! Escape from daily life and visit the important historical landmark which will bring you back to the time of the gladiators.
3) Sulmona - Embark on an unforgettable journey to discover Sulmona which is called "the prettiest city in Abruzzo". You will be able to appreciate the history & architecture of this town and enjoy its beauty and harmony.
4) Pacentro - Explore one of Italy's most beautiful villages! Pacentro is enchanting village full of breathtaking architecture and stunning views over the valley below and the surrounding mountains.
Relying on the assistance of our experienced private driver is less stressful and more cost-effective. For instance, if we think of all the time and tiredness involved in getting a public transport to travel or carry your own heavy luggage between the stations. We make sure you travel comfortably, safely and fast. Moreover, you have the opportunity to learn about the local culture and discover unique hidden gems along the way.
Our drivers operate with these types of vehicles:
1-3 passenger/s - comfortable sedan - up to 3 suitcases + cabin luggage
4 passengers - family MPV - up to 4 suitcases + cabin luggage
5-7 passengers - large VAN - up to 7 suitcases + cabin luggage
If you prefer a larger vehicle, please choose different amount of travelers in the booking form according to this description to ensure your preferred type of transport.
In order to be able to provide you with a private driver in time we need to know your pick up address and your pick up time as soon as you book this transfer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less