Saona Island Day Trip + Lobsters Included
On our way back we are getting onboard our famous motomaran (45 seats-roofed speed boat), in only 10 minutes on the speed boat you will be exploring the Catuano channel (it divides Saona and main land) and the mangroves, one of the most unique ecosystem that only exists in the inter tropical zone of the planet. Our last stop is amazing: in what Dominicans call the natural swimming pool, one of the biggest sand bars in the Caribbean where we stay half an hour to enjoy the hot water and experience feeling only sand under our feet. Don’t be surprised to see our star fish, which happens in every trip. Another 20 minutes will take us back to bayahibe where we board our bus back to the hotel with a 25 minutes half way stop at a local market in case you want to buy a local souvenir, drink some coffee or use the restrooms. And from there we take back to your hotel.
We will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less