Panama City Jungle Experience
- Explore soberanian national park
- Visit lake gatun & monkey island
- Ride alongside giant ocean liners in the canal shipping channel
- Take in beautiful views of gamboa rain forest
- Visit an indian village and learn about local culture
- Local impact: how you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- By visiting an indian village, you help preserve local customs and traditions. urban adventures brought responsible tourism to this village years ago and were the only people with permission to visit for a long time. the money we give to these indigenous people goes directly into their community to be used for health care, education and things they really need to survive and preserve their culture, heritage and local traditions.
- By visiting soberania national park as part of your tour, you are helping to preserve nature and local wildlife.
Wildlife varies from day to day, so there no guarantees as to what you might see - although there is always plenty around so you will see something! Sunscreen, rain jackets, and mosquito repellent are recommended depending on the weather and your tolerance for mosquitos.
During the rainy season in Panama, we are unable to reach the Indian Village for the Panama City Jungle Experience. However, we can offer travellers a nice walk in the jungle as a substitute. This alternate option will be effective from early October to late December.
Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the trip.View Less