Lonely Planet Experiences Private Lima Tour: Night Bites & Sights
3 hr, 30 min
- Indulge in iconic and delicious bites of peruvian food
- Explore the bohemian barranco of the 1940s as you visit one of most hipster towns in the world.
- Try peru's national drink, pisco, and some of its traditional and lesser known cocktails
- Wander along hidden and colourful streets
- Learn more about peru and its cultural diversity
- Each lonely planet experience comes with six-months free access to lonely planet’s guides app which includes over 8,000 destinations guides and unbeatable discounts to lonely planet guidebooks
- Local impact: how you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- One bar you visit on your tour is a family-run business and one of the few older classic taverns in the barranco neighborhood, dating back to 1936. since it´s begining the bar has promoted cultural events in lima like concerts, peruvian documentaries, and independent movies. this bar also offers the mosf famous traditional peruvian snacks and one of the best peruvian beers.
- Another bar you vist on your tour also promotes cultutral events, as well as sponsors many local small bands in town.
Due to Peruvian tax regulations, you must bring your original passport and Andean immigration card along with you on the tour. If you do not have these, you will be charged a tax of USD 15.
Cancellations more than 2 days before departure will receive a full refund. Cancellations within this period attract a 100% cancellation fee.
Your guide can help you organise a taxi back to your hotel.
Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the tour.View Less