Bygone Crete Adventure departing from Chania
- Travel through time and discover what rural life was like on crete back in the late 19th century
- Learn cretan cooking skills, then enjoy your own home cooked meal made with organic products
- Discover cretan herbs and flora while walking through a remote village that doesn’t host too many tourists
- Channel your inner explorer at an abandoned monastery, and on a trek through the greenest gorge you’ve ever seen!
- Local impact: how you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- Your tour promotes rural tourism, which supports deep-rooted traditions and local economies that don't generally benefit from tourism.
- You'll meet a local family in their traditional home who preserve the traditional way of living and the customs of the area.
- You'll also visit a family farm where you'll participate in a hands-on cooking class and learn about local products and traditional cooking techniques.
- Your tour also supports traditional ways of cooking that could be lost if not preserved.
For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
Please present this voucher to your guide at the beginning of your tour. Save this email on your phone or tablet, or print a copy, as you will need to show this to join the trip.View Less